Saturday, August 29, 2026

poem

I am stupid

to keep forgetting

between us

the fact that in the popular universe

we inhabit

you have a reality, and that is a fact

I live with you in another universe

where, 

I live undisturbed

a cute apartment on the 9th floor

overlooking the city, 

in the ciry but undisturbed, 

no prying eyes… 

here i wait for you

and you dfo arrive… 

we are both comfortable

cook a new recipe for you

make tea for you as you listen to music

read the spicy notes i sent you in the day

speak in soft, intimate and hot exchanges

go to a movie and fall asleep on each other’s shoulder

pack a lunch

say things like, “my boyfriend is incorrigible”

or make a video segment - “what I packed for my boyfirned’s lunch today”

have lover’s quarrels

get jealous mad when you look at another person (happens all the time)

watch buster keaton movies 

but that life is a dream

reality is 

you have a beautiful reality

I dont

let us leave it at that. 

Happiness to you

No comments:

Post a Comment